Wednesday, October 5, 2011

cathy + william | trailer

More often than not I’ll give you a back story as to my bride and groom’s wedding and the happenings of the day. In this case … hmmm, maybe not. Don’t get me wrong, there was a lot going on – beautiful flowers, serene location, glowing bride. But as I edited this piece, I was drawn to what Anthony Yuro, the officiant, said during the ceremony. And what he said went beyond the “I Do’s” and the beauty and details of the day. It was about the couple’s future and the possibilities. As I painted this picture that is Cathy & William’s trailer, I’d like to think that I could see glimpses of their future … and let me tell you, it looks sweet.

I hope you see it too.







Lest me not forget about the stellar cast of characters …

Flowers & Planning: Stephanie Grace Designs
Venue: The Langham Hotel
Photography: Roberto Valenzuela
Officiant: Anthony V. Yuro
DJ: DJ Denkym
Cake: The Langham Hotel
Ceremony & Cocktail Music: Strings by Reiko
Hair: Shelby Pence shelbypence@gmail.com
Make-up: Lisa Le Lelisa1111@gmail.com
Linens & Chairs: Elegant Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment